Monday, November 21, 2016

November 21, 2016

I didn't take any pictures this week, but I'm glad you saw the ones from Zone Conference. I thought it was going to be long and boring because it went from like 10 to 5 but it was actually awesome! It was really uplifting and didn't even feel that long. I got the package you guys sent when I went there, thanks for the little stuff you got me, it made me happy haha. Apparently in December, we are having a meeting where 2 general authorities will be there. So I'm super pumped for that. I'm having Thanksgiving at a members house, so that will be good. We had our ward Thanksgiving party on Saturday, which was good. They had all good Thanksgiving food with sprinkles of Mexican stuff like chips and salsa too which was cool. This past week I did some very stereotypical Spanish Elder service and helped this one person we know hang up a bunch of pinatas in her store LOL. It was a little different than our usual services LOL. Usually, we do service from about 10:30-12:30 and do different things depending on the day. We go to this farm and do things there on Thursdays, we go to this soup kitchen and feed homeless like twice a week, and we do some other stuff along those lines like donation centers and stuff too here and there. As far as Christmas ideas go, the only big thing I would want would be a pair of shoes but I'm not sure how we would coordinate that LOL. Tell Hyrum to tell me about new releases and I'll think about things some more. You can send me a package with whatever little stocking stuffer things and I'm pretty sure you said you are already doing that.
Anyways, this week was pretty good, it went fast and zone conference was awesome too. The holiday season will be great and I look forward to that and the opportunities that come along with it. I love you guys and it sounds like things are going well. Have a good Thanksgiving!
Love,

Brigham

No comments:

Post a Comment