Tuesday, April 11, 2017

April 11, 2017

Hello everyone, 
So I got transferred to a new area a week early, I'm now serving in Las Colinas which is in east San Jose. I figured that I was going to be transferred but it was a surprise that they needed me to go earlier. I'm really excited to be in a new area though and serving in El Camino was a great experience. I'll get to go back on Sunday to go to my baptism tho so I look forward to that. Looking back on my first 6 months in my first area, I've realized that I've learned a lot and grown since I arrived here. I'm much more comfortable in Spanish, I've learned about and become familiar with the culture, I've learned a lot about the gospel, I've developed a lot of good relationships with the people here, and I've been able to learn more about myself. It's interesting to see the way that the Lord blesses you as you go out to do his work and bless the lives of others. The first 6 months went quick, I knew that they would but it's different in hindsight. It hit me that I don't get any of that time back though so I'm determined to keep working hard in the new area. I'll keep you posted on how things go! 

From, 
Elder Godwin 



No comments:

Post a Comment