Wednesday, October 26, 2016

October 26, 2016

This week has gone fast, I got my travel plans on Friday and I'll be reporting to the travel office at 6:20 Wednesday morning. Flight leaves Salt Lake City at like 11:00 and lands at like 12:15. So a week from now I'll be in San Jose. Pretty exciting but it's also kind of overwhelming haha. Apparently I can send videos once in a while, which is pretty sick. So I recorded one and just sent it. I talked to my branch presidency and they said that we can send short videos every once in a while as long as they aren't super long on P-days.

But yeah, nothing too new this week, just learning Spanish all the time but there's only so much you can learn without talking to native speakers. Happy birthday to Hyrum, Thinking about how he's 17 is a little uncomfortable lol. He's still like 15 in my mind but I guess he gets older too haha. Thanks for all of the letters and mail from everyone, I appreciated it and love hearing from you all. Thanks a ton Andee and Chan for getting me new scriptures, I really needed some and I'll be able to use those through the whole mish. I'll let you guys know what my mission prez says about music standards and everything once I know, I've been missing music a ton lol.

Really nothing too new happening this week, but I will be leaving on my P-day in the morning next week and don't know when my P-day will be in the field so I do not know for sure when the next time I'll email you will be. I'll probably be able to email my family once I get to the mission home but I don’t know how it all works. But I'll have a ton more info and new once I get to the field. Everything is going well and I feel like I'm forgetting to say something but if I remember it then I'll send whatever that was. Or it may be nothing at all and I just had a regular old week, I'm not sure. But I love you all and miss you, hope everything is going well. The addition to the back patio looks sick and I'm quite jealous lol.

Love you all,

Elder Godwin

No comments:

Post a Comment