Monday, January 23, 2017

January 23, 2017

Hey everyone, this week went really well and we taught a lot of
lessons. Our members are the best too. I've also discovered even more
things over at Santana Row, it has a Cheesecake Factory, Brazilian
Restaurant, California Pizza Kitchen, and the shoe store thats
basically Flight Club is right next to it. And there's a Barnes and
Noble over there with a Starbucks. It's dangerous for my wallet lol.
It'll probably be a go to place for when I come back and visit here
someday. It's seriously the best shopping center I've ever seen.

Transfers are this week and I'm staying with Elder Larsen but he's
been called as a zone leader. Things have been going well for us and
honestly I'm glad that I'm staying in this area because we've been
improving it a lot and had a lot of progress. A few new people are
coming into our zone so we'll see how things go. Not a ton new has
happened, but overall things are good. I love you all and miss you
guys.

-Elder Godwin

No comments:

Post a Comment