Monday, December 5, 2016

December 5, 2016

Hey everyone! this week has been good. It went by super quickly though. We have a really big week coming up so I'm excited. So we got news that we are having a mission wide meeting with Elder Bednar and one of the seventies on the 10th. Super Exciting! We are going to the Christmas Creche in Palo Alto with our recent convert Jorge and going with an investigator from Columbia. I hear it's one of the best things in the mission. They turn the entire Palo Alto church building into displays for nativity scenes from different cultures. We were also just informed by President Mella that we can attend a temple session this week! Usually we attend it the week after general conference, but the Oakland temple has been under construction, so nobody was able to go. So this week everybody gets to make it up since they missed it and I get to go. So it's an extra temple trip for me :). I'll make sure to get pictures of everything. This week will be great.

I'm excited to Skype everyone on Christmas, that will be really cool. I also look forward to getting everybody's Christmas packages to me haha. I appreciate all of the love. This last week I bought a few pies and cider. It's the best. The holidays are awesome, but it doesn't quite feel right when its always 50 degrees LOL. Anyways, I'm glad to hear that everything is going well and I miss you guys. Love you all. 

From, 
Brigham

No comments:

Post a Comment